Monday, October 02, 2006

Love... Perhaps

Over the airwaves, television and print, there seem to be endless promotion on the new reality show on our local terrestrial channel. 15 guys vying for the heart of 3 fabulous girls. Sounds like Joe Millionaire? Hmmm…. I am one of the suckers for reality shows and having watched the pilot and the 2nd episode, I can’t help but to be critical.

Well, some of the guys were not bad looking, But, it was not the guys which irritated me. It was more of the technical and production bit. The lightings were horrible. The show is so dark all the time. Even the cutest guy look like he has spread butter on his face. The storyline was boring and choppy. Half the time I have the urge to flip the channel but under certain circumstances, I cant. Plus, the audio was so bad that I can’t even hear what the guys were trying to say. And there were no subtitles. :S And I don’t even want to start commenting about the host.

I should just start making my Thursday plans instead of sitting home being tortured by a low budget crap.

5 comments:

*Dream Weaver* said...

I agree the show is quite crappy but yet I still watch it... tsk tsk.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

aiks.. how come u never watch secret girl that diligently? hahaha

Anonymous said...

the guys and the girls have zero personality. nuff said.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

hey anonymous, isnt that too early to say? Its only the 2nd episode after all.

*Dream Weaver* said...

at that time not hooked to any shows... kekeke...
:) dont know why i bother watching this silly love perhaps... tsk tsk