Friday, October 20, 2006

Muruku and Ketupat Season

Since Im stuck in KL this loooonnngg holiday season and since i dont foresee myself visiting houses to free load on their food and collect green packets, I have listed some economical things to do.

1) Go gym - already pay ma.. my as well make full use of it
2) Watch movies - not exactly economical but need to catch up on my shows
3) Watch SATC - Dvds to keep me company and its free
4) Catch up with friends - lagi not economical unless we sit in Chillis for bottomless Ice Lemon Tea. Then again, mamak still more affordable. No need to dress up some more.
5) Spa and facials - also paid already ma. Must go.
6) Read - at least to finish the book that im reading now la
7) Sleep - i think this is the BEST one. hmmmm....

Anyway, wishing everyone a Happy Deepavali and Hari Raya holiday...

3 comments:

*Dream Weaver* said...

*sob*
Its monday.
I should be at home sleeping... but NO... am in the freaking office media monitoring! ~ oH the pain...
*sob sob*
Enjoy today double for me...

Anonymous said...

If you didn't mention the gym part, I'd call you a lazy pig. ;P

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

work on a monday?? tats horrible. havent ur boss heard of HOLIDAY?

and steph, Im still waiting to be NIKE's ambassador la. hehe