Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Amazing Day

Ever since I started working, lunches have always been with colleagues or friends or alone. Today is one exceptionally different day. For the first time, I had lunch with my mom. Must but 4D... hahahaha… Since I was heading to Shah Alam for a meeting, I thought why not give Mom a call for lunch? And especially since I will be packed the whole week... Lucky she was available.

It was a great time to catch up really. Though we just had plain sizzling noodle. Mom was updating me with her drama stories and I was telling her about my dinner with ex-bosses yesterday. Plus, we did some grocery shopping like we always do before I got AJ. Ever since I had AJ, we hardly shop in Giant together anymore. And I do miss those days. (AJ is my car for those who are still wondering what or who AJ is - tats the prob when you dont read blogs from the beginning)

Well, time was running fast. Dropped Mom back to the office and headed to the station. Turned out meeting was delayed. Drats… should have known better. Wonder when will be the next time I ever have the opportunity to lunch with Mom again? Unless of course, I am posted to the station.


Never!!!!

1 comment:

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Now im being accused of extorting comments from you.. im so innocent. hahaha...