Saturday, October 14, 2006

My 5 mins of Fame… Or Shame??

One should not go against the gym instructor. REALLY, they can do anything. Friday’s Combat was one good reason. I was one of the innocent members being summoned to teach a track for Combat. As much as I tried to hide and pretend that I do not exist, I cant really help it when all eyes start to stare when CC pointed at me as The LITTLE GAL. SHUCKS. WHY ME? Just because I talk and laugh too much in class should not make me a target right?

So being the good sport, I gave in.

Phew. Thank goodness it was my favourite track.

Being up on stage gives a whole new perspective. First, I need to make sure I don’t fall off the small stage. Second, it’s nice to see everyone down below following your steps. Third, I have to place my stance in the opposite directions. :S And lastly, I feel my sweat dripping over the guy at the bottom. Poor guy…

Somehow I should not be pissed at CC. Cos I did have some fun. Even if it means making a fool out of myself. I mean how often do you get your 5 mins of fame? Or in this case, maybe shame? Members will probably remember me as the gal who sucked in combat. Or not!

At least I smell good up there. Cos Baby Bunny and I applied hair conditioner before class. Putting our theory into practice and see whether doing that will help soften the hair. Hmm… still early to say. But I think the strong smell attracted Mr Smily Number 2 (who also happened to be one of the innocent member) to smile at us throughout the class. But then again, maybe it was our loud laugh and voice that attracted him…

Hahaha…

And welcome Dream Weaver to FF Combat and Step. Let’s do again next week k.

And Step was awesome. Trying to get the hang on the new tracks seeing that I have not tried it since the new release. It’s been while since I went to Step actually. It’s tough and pressuring especially when you are the target of failure… hahaha… somehow Teoh knows I am always blur when it comes to his class. And moreover, it’s new tracks. And I love the new tracks. It has some combat element in it.

Hmmm… give me some time. I’m sure I will master it soon enough. Just wait.

No comments: