Monday, October 09, 2006

Movie Weekend

One of those lazy weekends for me again. The haze is back and I am just finding excuses not to go out. More errands to run at home, more chauffeuring to do and finally caught up with the DVDs and also movies with WL.

Monster House
I guess I expected a lot from Steven Spielberg. Not saying that the animation was boring but it was not something I enjoyed. Maybe bcos I was watching from a DVD, maybe I have no surround sound that will scare the shit out of me, maybe cos I was watching alone, or maybe I was busy reading Everyone Worth Knowing at the same time. I don’t know.

You, Me & Dupree
Three is certainly a crowd. And when you have Dupree in the house, you cant help but to love this fella. Irritating yeah. But I will give him an A+ for whipping up a delicious meal and being such a love-sick loyal dude… minus the butter of course. Plus since I am such a big fan of Kate Hudson, I will never miss her shows. I watched Raising Helen 5 times and I am still not bored of it. A recommended comedy for those who likes to laugh their brains out though I still find CLICK the funniest comedy so far.


More to come.....

No comments: