Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Belated Mooncake Festival

Mooncakes are the best. I love them to bits. With so many choices in the market now, I still stick by good old lotus paste. But this festival has never been a special occasion for my family. So I tot, who not I just head to gym? Speaking of which the Combat class was getting really exciting. Then, came home early to accompany mom and sister… only to find that no one was home. Wth???

My bad for not calling to tell them I was coming home early. But my feelings tell me that they must have gone to Aunt’s place and should be back anytime soon.

And I was right.

And so, we did manage to eat mooncakes together after all. Though Mom did hinted that all must return home reunion dinner for the festival next year.



Totally agree. :D

No comments: