Monday, October 16, 2006

First time in Muar

Never stepped foot in Johor before. And Sunday was my first. ST and V got married and being the good chi muis, I have no choice but to tag along. Don’t get me wrong. I had great fun. For a trip that lasted only ½ a day, we already managed to eat 4 meals. Breakfast at bride’s place, another breakfast at the highway, pre-lunch at groom’s house and finally LUNCH at Muar restaurant. How not to be fat?
Awww.. thats so adorable
I love her smile and her dress.. and of course her too la.. muacks..
Chi Muis in White
And my discoveries in Muar?
The high antennas on each roof
My saviour - it was hot ok…IAnd, they love singing...

Anyone for more culture shock???

2 comments:

benauhc said...

tall antennas, karaoke weddings are familiar sights in Muar, but there's more to Muar than such oddities. :)
anyway interesting blog you have here.

Budak Muar.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

yeah it was an eye opening experience. And so what more should one know about Muar.. apart from its famous Otak-Otak?