Monday, October 02, 2006

Bos Dari Neraka

How many of us know of bosses from hell? Or whose bosses are like screaming banshees? I am quite fortunate in my 3 years plus of working life as I have yet to come across any. My last 2 mini-bosses were great to have and we still managed to maintain that friendship till today. My current mini boss is a darling too especially now that we have build the foundation of trust.

Watching Devil Wears Prada just reminds you that not all bosses are that nice. You are lucky when you find one. In my case, I found 3 ladies. But I think bosses are still human. They may come across mean or make life hell for you – but deep down inside them, there could be some goodness. Reading Devil Wears Prada was a bit different though. Miranda Priestley was all inhumane.

And if you think all women bosses are hard to work with, that’s not true. I had a so-called boss during my internship days who will give me hell and who I will gladly sue if he continues to torture me emotionally. I could claim being under duress if I have known better at that time. But guess the lesser problems I give, the faster and easier I can get out of the company. Anyway, I don’t consider him a boss then. I consider him a jerk. Still is a jerk. I think. I hope I do not need to bum into him ever again.



So watch or read Devil Wears Prada. Reading is more hillarious though. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, I had a male boss from hell during my internship days too. The devil has a dick.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

hehe.. maybe its the same jerk