Thursday, October 05, 2006

Importance of Dressing Up

This is one of those vain days when I felt like dressing up really corporate compared to wearing plunging neck tops and mini skirts or jeans to work. And thank goodness I did. For a good reason, I was summoned to attend a Ministry meeting with the directors. Why? Cos they need someone to set-up the laptop, turn it on, play the Mpeg file and switch it off. Hahahahaha.... Well, im not complaning. How else can you flaunt your 3 piece suit?

But it was really an experience to be in the Minister's office. And yes, now I know I must be prepared at all time. Especially when it comes to what I wear to work... You dont want to walk into the office to have eyes glaring at you. :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, That is what I call 'Power Dressing'. For a lady, Power Dressing in the work place can be very very useful tool! It will be even better since you are a chick!

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

haha.. i know la.. but power suits very leceh la..