Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Release in Gym

What can I say? I totally dig the new release for Combat. A lot of jumping, skipping and punching. Not forgetting lots of sweat dripping from my skin. It's different attending other instructors' class from my usual. The 2 ladies were good yesterday but I think the PA system in Uptown did not do them any justice. The sound was just not powerful and motivating enough to push you to do even more.

Anyway, went for 1/2 of BodyStep class after that. Not too bad either. But my tummy was growling so much that I decided to call it a day before I faint. And in my hurry to meet the boys for supper, I forgot to stamp my parking ticket. Ended up paying RM5. Stupid me!!! And as punctual as I always am, I ended up being the first there. Grrrrrrr......

Cant wait for my next class. Lets hope the PA system buck up by then. Otherwise, it will be such a disappointing week in gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After all the changes in uptown they should just concentrate on having better air condition and sound system. so going tomorrow for class?

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Totally agree. Guess they think painting wall was good enough? Yes, going for class tonight. See ya if I see ya k