Tuesday, October 17, 2006

STOOPID JAM

Hate the jam so badly now. One knows how much gym means to me and not being able to go could easily translate to total DISAPPOINTMENT for me. So yeah, the roads were just filled with cars yesterday. Not sure why but it made me really unhappy and lousy. After dropping GC home, I tot I would give it a shot and try to make it to Curve. But the journey towards that direction was horrendous. So called up Uptown to check on the classes. And they have Advanced Step. SHUCKS. What the hell is that????

So gave up and decided to make my way home instead especially since the jam aggravated my migraine. Plus, got to reschedule my appointment with MNG. Sorry la. But thank you for understanding yeah.

Phew... Thank goodness Mom had some leftover dinner for me. I was starving like mad. Noodle soup never tasted so good. I cleaned up the whole pot for her. Haha... And the remaining mooncakes are just too hard to resist.

See what no-gym makes you do?


EAT MORE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl. No worries there is next week.