Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photographer For A Day

Im beginning to think that I can be a multi-tasker. One minute, I am an emcee. The next minute, I am trying my hands on photography. Hahahaha… I don’t mind really. But I dread having to work on the weekends. And it’s a kids event! :S Why do I always get myself into such situation? Can’t help it right since most of my shows are animation. Anyway, though I didn’t feel I contributed much apart from snapping pictures, I enjoyed myself a bit. Stole some ideas for kids games which I can conveniently used in kids’ parties next time.
Thank goodness Baby Bunny was nice enough to look for me for lunch. Muacks Muacks to you… hahaha… You saved me from my boredom.
Even the BEAR from Open Season came to say helloThe Mule deer also dropped by
Hahaha.. how can you possibly be bored.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome. had a good time! thanks for lunch

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Ur welcome. and thanks for eating all the roast chicken and left me eating the white ones. :P