Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fetish Kills

Broke the news to CL this early morning. It's not my business really. But we both know this person. Or rather I was introduced to him before. And YES! ALARMING! But yet we cant deny that there are people with some crazy or wild fetish out there. When the news spread yesterday, I was just piecing the info together. My initial guess was him. But nothing was for sure until the name was revealed.

OMG...

It's hard when you know that person. You met him. You shook his hand. You hangout with him. At least once. You heard about him all the time in conversations. And now, he happened to have some secrets under his sleeve. Really, maybe I am shallow minded. Maybe we are all. It was shocking. No doubt about that. Maybe we should not pass judgement based on what he did. Yes, its his life. Just stupid to have people found out. But I feel sorry for his family. He should have thought about the consequences. Maybe he was not thinking.

Somehow, I no longer can look at him the way I used to. Or the way I knew him. It's different. But i wish the best for him. Hopefully he realises his mistakes. And repent. Before it is too late.

No comments: