Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crowd is Back

Happily thinking that there will be lesser people in gym this fasting month, I was so wrong. Yesterday’s class was extremely packed. Maybe it’s the public holiday for Selangor the next day. But Baby Bunny and I still manage to secure our usual spot. Phew…

During the 3rd or 4th track, Baby Bunny pointed at Mr Smily who happened to walk into class. Flashback. Mr Smily was the one who we bumped into at Combat 2 weeks back… and he really has a nice smile. Always smiling.

Imagine like a crazy teenager who has just saw her idol, I gave her the “Yeah, that’s him” look. Haha… cant help it. He does have good looks. Good looks until it distracted Baby Bunny and I from following the moves. Hahahaha… Young boy though, I told Baby Bunny.

And I still hate push-ups. They are the worst. Still love the new tracks but I will get bored of it very soon.

Pump, as usual, was next. Alone again with no one to talk to. Sad sad sad… I so don’t want to go gym alone. It’s not exciting anymore. Especially Pump!! Thank goodness I still have Baby Bunny for Combat. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try to go gym with you often. you made it sound so sad i better teman you more often.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

hahaha... yipeee... quite cham wan la gym alone

Anonymous said...

true especially when doing pump alone. very lonely