Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3 Days In A Row

I think i should move and just live in the gym.

Sunday - cardio machine + BCombat (was late for yoga)
Monday - pilates + yoga (RPM was full)
Tuesday - cardio machine + BCombat


Finally, tried Myke's class yesterday since he was replacing Terrence in FF Consplant. Since the former didnt teach in FF Maxis when I was there last 2 weeks, I was hoping I am not tat jinx to miss his class this round. And as usual, when he asked whether there was any first timer in the class, only 1 hand was up. But when we asked "any first timers in my class"... i think almost everyone's hands were up in the air. *grin*

But that does not mean his class was not good. It was great but my leg still ache from the pilates stretching and i was not familiar with his tracks. I think they are older tracks. But its good still cos am getting bored of the newer tracks. Hehe... hopefully to attend the small boy's class again in the near future.

Am missing BStep and BBalance already. A bit of BPump and RPM. But no gym until Saturday. Need some time to recuperate.

No comments: