Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Stuff

No im not going to talk about gym now. In fact, Im gonna write about the steam room. In my entire year and a half in gym.. and the steam room, I have never come across a full house in that smoky sweaty room. Maximum 3 people in a steam room usually but last Sat, there were 10 women crowding inside trying to have their pores open. Dont know why I found it funny at all but somehow the big crowd didnt make the room any hotter. And funny cos everyone seems not wanting to leave.

Later in the night, after a kids bday party and yum cha, TT, OTS and LK and I headed to kill time in bowling. I call it ROLLING. And not bad a score for someone who does not really bowl.... aka ME. First game - 66 points.


Second game - 88 points.

Someone should buy the lottery.. 6688

And when Sunday came, I put on my chauffeur cap and drove mom for a wedding dinner in KL. EC agreed to have dinner and suggested Alexis. Which I was cool since I have not been there before. Somehow I dont know why I think Alexis was in Maju Junction Mall instead of Great Eastern Mall. Thank goodness I didnt have to drive there. I would have ended up in the wrong side of the town. Lovely evening, good food and great chat with EC... while he annoys the waitress with his 1001 requests.
muahahaha....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't you and I have a tie back at the office bowlout for LOWEST SCORE?? Hahah!

Anonymous said...

By the way, thank gawd you're blogging about something else other than gym. Was beginning to think you're an obssessed freak!! :P

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

muahaha.. yes u remembered. We both suck in bowling k. But i think im better off in gym la.. :P