Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sabtu, Ahad & Isnin

For the first time - after a long long long time -, I hardly sweat in gym. Went to Yoga and Salsa on Saturday, thanks to the power of persuasion by EC. Yoga is difficult and not as fun as BBalance so I think I was cheating throughout the class.. muahahaha.. I should have gone BStep with Diana after Yoga but was too lazy. And when Salsa came, EC and I were contemplating to skip the class when we saw so many hip aunties waiting for the class. Thank goodness we didnt. It was not tat bad after all. I was literally stepping everywhere but EC guided me well. Phew.... I did enjoy myself. And a porky dinner with Steph at Dave's Bistro kind off wasted my whole effort in gym. Wait... but i didnt really work out...no sweat...so tat cant be count. Hahaha.. thanks for the lovely belated bday dinner gal.

Thank goodness for BCombat with Baby Bunny and EC on Sunday. I dont feel so guilty now. With stomachs to fill, shoppings to do, movies to watch (and yes going to the wrong cinema), stories to catch up, books to collect and more meals to fill the tummies, I pratically spent 11 hours in Curve on Sunday. Time sure flies. And ignorance no more.

And went bonkers on Monday. Many impulse and unplanned shopping. But was worth it, I feel. Maybe not when I have to pay the credit cards. Hahaha.... Xmas shoppings, traffic and human jams . all done and left with a pair of exhausted legs by night.

Yawnnnnnnn..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat did you buy at KLCC?

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

didnt go klcc. ended up in One Utama la...

Anonymous said...

Funny la you told me in the morning you going KLCC then end up 1U big difference la..

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

late already and sure jam wan.. so detour to One Utama lol.. Even that was jam. :P

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, babe.

Maybe if you've been a good girl this year, Santa will leave some char siew in your stocking. ;P