Monday, December 11, 2006

On a Non-Gym Friday

So made my way to Bayu Puteri to check out TT, Doug and JW's new crib. Not bad for the price they are paying and best part it has a view of the swimming pool. And what so great of the view? That's the excuse they used to punk'd their victims and snap photographs to add to their wall of shame collection. Sadly, I was one of them... :P Proceed to Krisada in Aman Suria for Tom Yam. The verdict. After so many postponement - months after months - the impact of eating thai food was no longer there. Not as excited as before but nevertheless still good. And with 11 people sharing a set of RM242nett meal, it was certainly worth it. The portion were relatively enough. Or either that we are not big eaters. But nothing beats eating in Bangkok itself....

The night ended young for me. After a short visit again to their crib, I had to excuse myself for a bright early morning. Long weekend though.

No comments: