Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2 Gals, A Guy and A Taxi Driver

Bright on a Sunday morning... wait.. it was not bright. It was 5.45am when I left the house to participate in a treasure hunt organised by Ambi Pur. A part of me was thinking "Why did i get myself involved in this? I could be in bed sleeping." But the end result was worth it definitely. Picked Lady Di and MNG (and yes, I have cleared my debts with you) to the flag off point. And Malaysians being typical, never arrive on time.

Team 16.. my lucky number.... Get ur engines started gentlemen...


How Fresh We Look at 6.30am

Our F1 Taxi Driver.. he's quite crazy Gungho Taxi Driver all ready to go... Answers were everywhere.. and still we got them wrong :P


must be bcos we were too busy taking pictures... Still looking pretty 10 hours later Unfortunately, we did not win anything. But it was a great experience for me despite having to wake up really early. I hope you both had fun too.

Just like Happy Feet.

And we are still the well-known

2 comments:

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

hmmm.. tats a brilliant idea. Wonder which station will buy? :P

Anonymous said...

Wah, last picture so yau ying. Haha.