Friday, November 10, 2006

I Was Working

One of the perks of working here is that I get to go to the movies at 2pm on a working day. Haha.. not everytime la... but more like I got invited to watch it.

Watched Cinta - sebuah kisah tentang cinta before the actual screening on Nov 30. A Malay movie directed by Kabir Bhatia, it touches on 5 different love stories that cut across various age group. A very modern and touching film which depicts various of love - old, young, forbidden, everlasting, sacrifice.. The scene that touched me the most is the sacrifice made by the husband to let go a wife he truly truly loved. In a note, "Love is about letting the person I love go and knowing she is happy."

But i didnt cry. Im quite the tough chick. Only cry when I watch Mighty Joe Young. When that poor guy felled off the ferris wheel. Not Titanic. Not World Trade Centre.


I think I am heartless.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you just gave a spoiler leh. How we going to watch the movie now?

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

oops.. i didnt give out the whole ending la. There's more to it. In fact, there are 5 diff love stories. So really, go catch it.

Anonymous said...

orait!

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

btw anonymous, ru someone i know?

*Dream Weaver* said...

i would have cried buckets!!!
such a SOP!
so is it worth the 10 bucks???

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Go watch it darling. It's unlike any Malay dramas you seen. Very urban and modern feel.

p/s: i didnt have to pay!!

Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

Yeah, Anonymous is me.

I just been too lazy to log in under my Blogger ID.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

*slap shoulder* for being lazy

Anonymous said...

ouch.