Monday, November 06, 2006

Hectic Weekend

My Friday gym ritual did not happen as I was once again summoned to my sis's graduation dinner where I spent 1/2 the evening feeling bored. Believe me! You don’t wanna sit in a room full of strangers and who to me, are very proper and boring. Haiseh..... Mom was too busy chatting with other parents. And worst, some dude sitting beside me trying to make clever conversations which I have no interest to listen. I should be in CL's birthday. Im sure that was more fun. Drats....

So since Friday no gym, Saturday must go to gym. Was looking forward to BStep and BCombat until Curve had to cancel all the classes due to some unforeseen circumstances. What a diplomatic way to put it!!! Apparently, some dude had a heart attack while using machines and hmmm... died. Poor chap. So headed to Manulife with WL instead. At least they still have 2 evening classes. Did BStep 1/2 way cos my legs were aching badly still. Must be the cross trainers. Didnt I say I hate machines? Anyway, after that was BCombat taught by KT and YKH who was not spared the freedom to be in class as a member. But I guess 2 instructors were better than one. So who is complaining? Anyway, headed to Restoran Muar at Tengkat Tong Shin for dinner. Good food but too oily for me. But kam sia WL for bringing me there k.

And when Sunday came, Baby Bunny and I headed to CC's housewarming, Thinking food wont be served that early, we crashed our ass at TGIF and each finished a bowl of mushroom soup before that. And bottomless Ice Lemon Tea. Yikess.. Already 1/2 full when we reached his crib. Haha.. and were the first to arrive. Kiasu betul. So overall nice place, nice neighbourhood, nice host and of course nice food. There was siu yook (u can see my face light up when I saw pork)..... and the cakes.. they were AWESOME. Wanted another piece of chocolate cake but since I haven’t been a good gal at gym, I guess I have to pass. :(

Wanted to so crash into bed but I think I ate too much. Dratss.. Instead finished reading Five People You Meet In Heaven. Was about time I did.

No comments: