Monday, November 27, 2006

Doggy Style

What were u thinking? Before I further elaborate on what the title is about, allow me to praise Terrence for his wonderful Combat Class yesterday. His funny antics just make the class even more fun each time. And the power and force he puts in just keeps you going non-stop. Highly recommended. Hope to attend more but I have been missing Teoh’s Step class on Saturday so much I am feeling guilty.

Anyway, back to Doggy Style. Was very excited when I saw the ads in the paper and I know "THIS I MUST GO". I need to find out if the mascot is as cute as the one I saw in Movie World in Aussie.


Queuing with parents and kids... but me with no kids....

Persuade Lady Di to join the queue

The 2 Big kids on Stage

We were so delighted....... or at least I am la... that big fury animal must be exhausted in that suit... thanks to WL for snapping pictures for the 2 ladies. And waiting for us while we shop. Hahaha

And of course, being the anal us, we cant help but to some spot some mistakes on the poster ads of the event.. Terrible huh? Another sign of carelessness...


And that night, I finished reading Guys and Dogs by Elaine Fox.


A funny romance story which I like. And you know wat they say about man who likes dogs? High chances of being good husbands. Er.... not sure if i can believe that... but worth as a guide. So next time, ask ur man if they have dogs of love dogs?? hahaha.. worth a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank god i was not with you after gym yesterday! haha

Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

i was born in the year of the Dog.

Doggie Style, yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

dammit, how come my ID came out as "THE"??

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

baby bunny, It was fun la. Who says we have to stop having fun when we are older? hehe...

and The Visitor, my blog is teaching u a lesson for not signing in your identity previously. :P