Monday, November 06, 2006

I AM SO GOING TO BAN CURVE ON MONDAY

Yes Im PISSED.

Despite being there at 7.10pm, I was denied entry to BCombat for one good reason. I didn't register for class. There was a long line and stupidly thinking I could sneak into class was rather naive of me. Can u believe the GUARDS never left their place for a good 10 minutes or more? They even put a bar on the other exit to forbid us from entering. WTF!!!!!! I was so close to even do my combat stance outside the studio. But on 2nd thot, nah...

Lady Di and I grew impatient of waiting and wasting time. So we proceed to use the cardio machines. YES machines again. What's with machines and I this month???
After stepper for 15 minutes and cross trainer for another 10 minutes, I already felt out of breath. Drats......How to continue with BPump later??

So While waiting for the lucky members to finish BCombat, and I can help but to feel envious, Lady Di said, "So Cham right. Can see but cannot go."

That's when I DECIDED. No more Curve on Mondays. It's a waste of time. CC's class is way too packed. And curve is just way too jinx.

Even AJ was not spared of the miserable porthole and I think she suffered a broken spoiler resulting from it. Sniff Sniff Sniff. Mommy is so sorry.... :-(

So yeah, until Im less pissed, Curve FF will not be an option for me. NOT even for BCombat and BPump with my usual instructors.

No comments: