Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's Hard To Choose

Something Baby Bunny said got me thinking... again. Career vs Love. Which will I pick?

Would I give up LOVE for a high flying job in the States, packed with an attractive and irressistible combo package called security and stability? If yes, am I materialistic?

Or will LOVE be strong enough for me to lead a simple and perhaps happy life, where material gains do not matter?

It's really hard to decide. Which road will one take? Which road will you take?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me stupid i will choose love anytime. harder to come by

Anonymous said...

why do you make it seem like the two are mutually exclusive??

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

baby bunny, at least u know wat u want.

anonymous, im not saying that it is not possible. But what if u have to pick ONLY one? And u can ONLY have one?