Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kaki Gembira

Another free premiere tickets to watch little penguins in Antartica. Never saw the trailer, to be honest, but with such big names like Robin Williams, Nicole Kidman, Elijah Wood, etc, who can possibly say no! And I have a soft spot for soft and cuddly looking creatures. Definitely far better and funnier than March of the Penguins which I literally fell asleep. I dont think I even finish watching the latter.

But the animated musical was different. It was hillarious but I think TT and WL laughed more than I did. I was somewhat distracted. Maybe I ate too much KFC. Maybe I feel weird not going to the gym. I dont know. Something is bothering me. I dont know what it is. Hope is not the biatch. I hope I know what it is. Cos its farking irritating me.
** Credit to WL for translating the title of the movie.

No comments: