Tuesday, June 13, 2006

youtube.com

Those who know me will know never to bother me when Im hook on drama series. Guess its the same for some when it comes to football. So drama series is like football to me if you dont understand how obsess I have become. So my latest addiction was to catch the popular Taiwanese drama "Prince Turned Into Frog" on astro. Why? Not an ordinary sad love story but rather a slapstick drama with quirky sounds effects and hillarious cast. Yes, cute girls and handsome boys. So yes, my 9pm every night is very much in front of the tv, contemplating whether to return the remote control to my mom.

Until....
.
.
.

I found the existence of www.youtube.com where I could watch all the full episodes of the drama online (while working). FRIGGGGGIING AWESOME..... So there I was, watching 4-5 episodes a day while sending emails and working on proposals. I think Im so gonna get fired soon. But at least I performed le... Hahaha.. That's why I love my job. It requires me to "watch" a lot of shows. Muahahaha..

So yes, as of 2pm @ June 12, 2006. I have already finished the entire series. Im free from the idiot box again.. "_"

Okies... back to work b4 i really get fired... ;P

No comments: