Monday, June 05, 2006

Pump It Up

Pump what? Not what some of you may be thinking over there. Tsk tsk tsk!!! I just attended and my feeling? It was great. I feel strong and I am going to be the next Wonder Woman... MUAHAHAHA.. of course not!!!!

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Maybe because I was using the lightest weights :D or maybe its because I really tot it was going to 100 times tougher. And thanks to Sifu Ted for telling myself and Warren what we needed for the class. Wouldn't have known if not for u.. hahaha..

So what do one get at the end of the class? Aching thighs and Shivering Hands!!!!! No joke. I cant even sit on the toilet bowl or getting up of my chair without feeling handicapped... hehe.. but trust me, all these whining and complains will just make me go for more. Call me sadistic but no pain, no gain. My porky tummy and arms are still very much visible and that's the ultimate reason for Body Pump.

Ahh.... yes yes... after a long session of being tortured, how can I not pampered myself to a pork feast at the end of the day. Porky Queen had to have a weekly dosage of pork and hence the BKT session with the other pork lovers..or people who eat pork le like me. So a wholesome dinner at Old Town with Keith, Steph, Ted, Jay, Ali and Chelsea. No thanks to Jay for stealing my "yao chou kwai" or was it the other way round?? But thanks to more BKT soups, lots of chili padi, more lean pork and definitely more "yao chou kwai"... Slurppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.....Just bring it on man.

The Queen is Happy Now!!!

No comments: