Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SAUCE... Somebody Help Me

This is not Rihanna's song k.

Something is wrong with me. Im eating as much as I worked out in gym. Maybe gym has a reverse effect on me. Maybe its my PMS. Maybe I have a big appetite. I love food but I love a great body too. If I continue to binge, Im scared I will end up like of those bulimic girls. Yikeeeeessssss...... Throwing up after each meal... what a waste....

Control control control....... just lesser chocolates, burgers, potato chips, french fries, ice cream, cakes, rice.......

more salads, fruits and water.

Pork still the same!!!!

Somebody, please save me from the terrible guilt.
Food is a must. An almost 36-24-36 figure is also important.

S
O
S

:-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Porky queen, ur body is fab ok? Ur a beautiful girl, be proud of what you're blessed with :P

ariantu