Friday, June 09, 2006

Driving Skills

Lately, I have been thinking if my driving is that scary. I thot it was my mom being over paranoid at times when i go a lil' (i mean a lil' only) faster than a normal driver. But my friends share the same feeling. They called me a mad and fast driver. Let me emphasize here once again. I am a very safe driver .... well, occasionally. I dont go above 110kmph. I dont drive on the fast lane. I dont scare the car in front of me by sticking too near to them. I dont make illegal U-turn. I don't beat the trafic lights. I brake a lot. See?? What else do I need to say to prove I am a safe driver? :D

Hmmmmm... I guess I will try and slow down a little when my little Myvi arrives.... Muahahaha.. about 4 months waiting period. Seems like a blardy long time but guess it's better than one year. Muahahahaha... frankly i wont mind driving the little APPLE still for now:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur the reckless driver, kopilighter!!! Im the safe one. Repeat after me. ANNIE IS THE SAFE DRIVER.