Monday, June 19, 2006

Open Mind

What if it was true? What if it does happen? What will I feel? I asked myself this again and again. SAD does not belong in my dictionary. I only desire happiness around me. Where is the sound of giggle and chuckle? Where is the light of hope shining at? WHERE? They are all in me.

I think.

Perhaps, am too proud to feel bitter. Denial is always the best way to forget. Eventually, it will fade away. It will leave. It will be forgotten. And all we have is afterall a mind that continue to play tricks on us. A mind that we choose to have in us. An open mind that I choose to adopt no matter what happens. No matter what it comes with, I shall embrace every single action with an open mind.


I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. -Arthur Hays Sulzberger



No comments: