Monday, June 05, 2006

Double X-Men 3

People ask why I watch the same movie twice esp when I didnt really like it? My answer: Well, it was still worth it. I managed to see another 30secs clip which I missed the last round. I mean, we thot it was over ma.. so we were wrong. And of course the Cathay experience was a bit different and did bring back some fond memories. Yes! The days of watching movies in Paramount and Ruby cinemas snacking on kuacis may be over. But somehow, somewhere, the feeling of being in that shabby cinema and tickets that cost less than RM5 just cant be forgotten. My late-dad always brought us there to watch a movie whenever he is around. And kids being kids, we always wanted the box seats upstairs. To get a better view I suppose. And yes, we never fail to enter without a packet of those tidbits. How spoilt!!!

So yeah, the RM10 and 2 hours were not entirely wasted k. I had entertainment both on and off-air. Thanks to the jokers around me. :P

No comments: