Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gal Power

How right is it for us gals to make the first move? I know its the bloody 21st century and that it is ok for the gal to go after the guys she likes. So they say..

What if he prefers it the other way around? Err.... damn MCP lol
What if he rejects me? SHY SHY SHY betul.........
What if he tells all his friends about how desperate I was? *X%# asshole... Can buang straight
What if he feels I am too aggressive? okok.. put up a cutey damsel in distress look
What if he never felt the same way for me? Well, at least i did try lol....can add to my friends list then.

Hahaha... yeah right. Easier said than done. If you ask me, I dont think I will have the nerve to go after a guy. Im not sure how I will take rejections. But then again, I dont think there is any harm trying. Especially if you are trying to get to the guy of your dreams right???? Just like getting to the gal you like. But maybe guys have a thicker skin. I dont know. How hard is it to ask someone out? My answer: VERY VERY VERY HARD.

And please guys, if you are thinking if I have someone I like to kao right now, PLEASE think again..... :P

No comments: