Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend with Sex… and The City

Frankly, I was never an avid follower of Carrie Bradshaw and her 30-something friends. I watched certain episodes but I was gladly to miss it for a night out with friends. Yeah, I was not their target market that time. Still not… Maybe soon!!! So anyway, I was watching Season 1 of SATC on Sunday, thanks to my boss who has the entire collection. Did I mention that I was also researching on lives of women in their 30s? Actually, I love the show. I managed only 4 episodes but I am already hooked on to it.

Samantha said in SATC, “Married women find singles a threat. If you are still single, you are not to be trusted,” And not forgetting that you will also get the “Poor single you looks”

Are singles really a threat??
That I will find out when I am 30… and if I am still single. Hopefully I am not…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way, man. I still owe you a bday gift, remember? And what I'm getting you is a MAN, gift-wrapped and all. ;P

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

I will be expecting my delivery to arrive tomorrow night yeah. :P