Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthday Journey

Sometimes when you look back at the years that have passed, you realize how fast we aged and the birthday celebrations that come with it. As I was looking back at my photo album, I realize how much birthday celebrations I had in my past 25 years.



My First Birthday.. I do look like a boy at that age

My Duh look.... 2 years old Getting cheeky with Smurfette when I was 4This year, I have Minnie Mouse cake (5) Starting to look vain when I turned 6 When I was in Standard One, I lost my front tooth. This year, I actually had 2 cakes.
I was camera-shy when I was 8 years old
So slowly, as time and years passed, I think I outgrew the parties and cakes. Until...

.

.

My 21st birthday with Uni-mates in New Zealand. Away from family :( but thank goodness friends were there


My 23rd Birthday in Bar Amber, Hartamas with friends from school and work

My 24th birthday in Prego, Westin with CL and then later a surprise birthday by CL with close friends..

I love birthday parties and I love presents... hehe.. And so for 2006, I decided to do a house party for families and friends.... read next blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow look at me 2 yrs ago. look so old now haha

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

baby bunny, please la.. still look young okies.. better go get marry soon. I wanna get "saman" from you...