Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Punk'd

So as I was trying to remember where I parked AJ, I noticed one when I came down from the lift but when I saw the car wipers up, I was thinking "Nah.. thats not my car. And which idiot puts up the wipers in an indoor carpark in Curve?"

Hmmm...

Wait a minute...

That does look like AJ...

Yeah I spoke too soon. That is AJ... but why were the wipers up? My mind begins to scramble with unnecessary thots.

"Did I put the wipers up subconsciously?" But then again, I was so sure that I did not. Cos Im too smart to be doing things like that.

"Maybe it is some crazy stalker"... After all the email scares you read about carpark being unsafe you just have to be extra careful.. My eyes wander left and right and right and left just to be sure. No possible stalker to be found. Well, thank goodness someone parked in nearby. At least Im not all alone.

So quickly dropped my gym bag in the car and went up to meet CA and also AW who decided to join us to Ikea.

So as we were walking towards Ikano, AW asked "Like the wipers up???"

"Damn you AW. I should have known better. You freaked me out for a while."

So it was not me being blur or neither it was some stalker... thank goodness. I tot i lost my mind for a while there.

But then again I must admit it was a good laugh. Muahahahahaha...

P/S: And im still Porky Queen. Not Milo Queen. No matter whatever you silly boys have to say. I shall reiterate here. AW did not explain clearly on the coin trick. So it does not count. So punk'd on the wipers but not the coin trick. :P



No comments: