Monday, September 25, 2006

Pimped Emcee

Once again, I was pimped to be an emcee at no charge. Company had their annual Sports Meet with another sister company and I was given the task to what else… talk la…

Flashback…

MsL: Will you be coming for the Sports Meet?

Porky Queen: (Though I would rather go gym and burn all my fats) Yeah... must show support to the company ma.

MsL: Good. In that case, you shall be our emcee k.

Porky Queen: WHAT??? Why me? Ask DL or someone else la..

MsL: We feel you can ma…..

Porky Queen: Er.. okok… btw, do I get paid?

A moment of silence……

I guess not. Cheaper than cheap labour!!! (Though I did get a souvenir for my hard work)

So with pressure, I meant pleasure, I had to do what I do best. Talk all night with another fellow emcee. Maybe, I should consider being a part-time emcee. Then I can start charging people. Maybe… I may be the country’s top host one day.. Muahahahaha…

Too early for dreams right now but can u stop a girl for having aspiration?

No comments: