Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gym Affair

Remember the time when your teacher scolds you for not paying attention in class? And when you thought you have passed the era where you will no longer be humiliated in that way ever again? Guess not.

People who know me came to accept that I talk a lot… Sometimes too much. So I was happily catching up Baby Bunny (who prefers to be known as that compared to CA) in gym class - talking about how right my theory about Puasa month - … Until…

“xxxx, Stop Talking” said CC in yesterday’s Combat.

Immediately, I turned to the front, ashamed and kept quiet like a 15-year-old who has just been caught playing truant. Taken aback? A bit. I should have just given him the ugly stare and continue talking. What worst could happen? Me sent out to detention? Or in this case out of class?? Hahaha…But then again, when you have so many people in the gym, you don’t want to attract that unwanted attention.

How can you stop someone from talking? It’s not fair. Anyway, Combat was great. Was sweating more than usual. That shows that I am putting my effort now. New release will be out next week and I am sure to find it more difficult to follow the steps. Damn!!

And as usual, Pump was next. This time, I had TT and Lady Di as class partners. AW could not make it again.

A quick summary: Lady Di is back in FF now yippeeeeeeeee……… after a whole drama of being a member with TF and not getting what you have been promised. Glad to have you back in FF with us anyway.

Something kiasu about me every Monday is to stand next to the bars so I can easily grab them after Combat. Anyway, I was really working on my biceps yesterday and I can feel the pain after the track. And have I mentioned that one of the instructor look a bit comical? He kind off remind me of a cartoon character. Maybe like a chipmunk. A cute chipmunk maybe. Maybe if they animate his face, he might be able to make big bucks. Hehe…

By the time the class ended, I was already exhausted. Caught up with Lady Di before heading home to have a pear and a good night sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think next time i will suggest to "teacher" to punish you by asking to do 10 push ups. your look was classic when he asked you to stop talking!

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

i hate pushups la.. they are the worst thing to do in class. Sit ups can?? hehe...

Anonymous said...

You went home to eat pear or pork? Don't lie lahh...haha.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Scouts honour la.. really pear... though maybe I could be wishing it was pork. :P