Monday, September 11, 2006

Clumsy Queen Strikes Again


So I was doll up and all prepared for the Media Prima Screening last Friday only to find myself drenched, hair wet, makeup smeared and shoes soaked before I even reached the entrance. Thanks to the pouring rain and believe me, no umbrella can actually save you from the misery.

As my boss and I embrace the rain that has slightly stopped, I tripped on the stairs and fell on my ass. NOT AGAIN!!! This time, Im sure people saw. No bruises or cut. Just a wet pants. Sometimes I really do not know whether to laugh or feel sorry for myself. After the Merdeka incident, i never tot I will have to face any fall soon.

Irritated.. and annoyed... Who f**king put us at a carpark which is far away from the convention centre? Why cant they let us park at the stupid building and save us all the pain and rain? See, what cant people think????

Anyway, as for the event, we got to see the shows lined up for 2007 for all the 4 channels by MP. And who we got to rub shoulders with? Loads of people - celebrities, advertisers, media planners, etc etc etc....

The best part of the event was that the door gifts are not some outdated crap and are actually very useful. I didnt even touch the buffet line. Ended up with GB at Chillis cos we are just too occupied with catching up to even want to queue with others.

No comments: