Monday, September 04, 2006

So What?

What is Independence Day to you? For me, its simply another public holiday to look forward to. Sad but true. Am not very patriotic. Worst! I cant really remember my country's history. That happens when you memorise too much facts instead of understanding them. Anyhow, I was considered very cultured this year. Like real!! Went to watch Broken Bridges, The Musical in KLPAC with CL, AW, CK and also our beloved driver, TS in his new Bestari on Merdeka eve. Thank goodness there was hardly any jam. So, was Broken Bridges any good? Well, i give it a 7/10. The first half was surrounded with humour and Da Queen loves funny antics. The songs were good. The cast were determined and strong. Douglas could have been better. The seats were ok though certain scenes are not visible to us. But overall, I think its nice of us to contribute to the growth of local art on a Merdeka eve.

Anyway, my Merdeka story does not end here. On a bright Merdeka morning, I went to the gym. Somehow, I was running late for my Pump class in Uptown. And having to rush to class like a mad cow, small misfortune had to happen. I tripped. And what you think? I fell le. Like a humpty dumpty. And hurt my left knee. But do I look like I was thinking of my leg? I dashed to class in agony cos I know I am already behind one track. And u cant imagine the pain I have to go through during push ups! Yes yes.. Clumsy Queen seems to be back again. Well, at least I think no one saw it. I hope.... And u think I will give up gym bcos of one one bruise? I continued with Body Step after Pump and even went for Combat the next day. Call me crazy but I feel something amiss if I dont do gym.

Now im suffering from my knee injury. So what? Im going for Combat and Pump tonight. So what??

No comments: