Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gym Bunny

After a wholesome birthday and eating so much leftovers over the weekend, gym is definitely a must on Monday. I must say! Monday's combat is getting more pack each week. Why am I not surprised! Hopefully the crowd will get lesser during Puasa month... which I doubt with everyone's fav combat instructor on the loose. Class was great though I know I hadn't put in much effort. Will do better next round. Anyway, CA finally showed me my "entertainment" for that week. CA is right! How can you not tie up your hair when you go to the gym? Especially if your hair runs all the way to your ass. Doesnt it irritate you when it fling all over? Well, it DOES ANNOY us. We will be sure to stay far away from you or provide you a rubber band next time.

AW couldnt make it to Pump and I was too reluctant to go home. So proceed to Pump alone after Combat in hopes to burn all the calories accummulated. Class was quite boring cos I dont know anyone whom I can talk to in class in between the tracks. And I hate having to keep quiet. :S Maybe I should make some new friends in class. Muahahahaaha.. But DC and partner were entertaining. It was not tat bad. I just hate lunges and squats and push up and ..... hmm.. i hate everything that causes pain. But for great legs and arms, I will endure...... and do without complain. :P

Drats...my next gym session wont happen until Saturday. What a long wait. Think I will have accummulated more calories again by then. Double Drats....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time we look out for more weirdos. i tell you "this" class full of them except us of course :P

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

Baby Bunny, must consider changing standing location la but then again got cute guy next to me on Monday wor. Haha.. so smily some more. I think he scared we kicked him le.. tats why the smile.

Anonymous said...

The one beside you? in black? yeah he smiles a lot. which is good. bet he thinks we are a bunch of jokerS! hehe

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

I think so la. Standing beside in the beginning then after that he got push behind me when I stood in front. Muahahaha... Next Monday should be on. See ya then!!