Thursday, August 03, 2006

Updates Updates Updates

The week has been so busy that I have no time to blog. So updates peeps!

PussyCat Dolls World Tour
Thanks to buddies like Jayson for inviting me to join the concert with Jennifer and Ted. Although I am not a huge fan of the cats, I really don’t mind especially when the tickets are FOC. And mind you, they are VIP tickets and that means we get a better look at them. Or so we think!!! Being vertically challenged does not really help much at standing concerts. Overall, it was good but too short with Reshmonu singing for close to ½ hour. Thanks again mates for bringing me there.

Bonus Bonus Bonus
Well, some of you might have read about my upcoming Shanghai trip. And if you think that’s rewarding, wait till you hear about the bonus we got mid-year. YES!!! My first company bonus ever and I am sure going to leap like mad. Actually I already did. :D Despite only worked here for 7 months, I was already appreciated by the company. See hard work pays!!!

New Gadget
It’s Malaysia Mega Sale and yes I bought myself a new phone. My new Sony Ericsson W700i is my new toy. Being a hardcore Nokia lover, switching to Sony was a big step. I wasn’t really thinking when I bought that phone. It was such impulse purchase but what the heck! I really need a new hp. Thank goodness, I found out about the company bonus the next day. But then again, if I have known earlier, I would have picked the most latest model. Cant have everything right?


Publicis Dialog Reunion
Miss you people and glad to see some of you once again. Those who came were Eugene, Christine, Cheng, Karina, Geeta, Delyana, Joanne Wong and Brenda. It’s really good to catch up with what everyone has been up to recently. Not much changes in the past 2 years but really hope more people turn up that day. Nevertheless, we will sure to have another one soon yeah. And I still have to say that I paid RM40 for a buffet that I hardly got to eat, thanks to hives. But I still love you guys.


In a nutshell, thats all.

No comments: