Monday, August 07, 2006

Starlight Cinema 2006

Frankly, Starlight Cinema was not as great as before. The change of venue (from Kiara to Sentul Park) did somehow give it a new feel but sad to say, it was below my expectation. The ground was not exactly solid and the grass need some trimming. The stalls are getting lesser. The sound system was horrible and I am beginning to think that people are wasting their money on this. Thank goodness for the free tickets from my kawan-kawan from Brylcreem. If not, I will be even more dissapointed.

Well, although the place was not up to par, I had great company that night watching Chicken Little and Over The Hedge. My first outdoor cinema with so many people... and FOOD of course. So who went? Warren, Ted and I were the earliest to arrive. And so, being kiasu, we went to book a nice spot for the remaining 7 people who are nowhere to be seen. And they were Steph, Keith, Keith's frens (Marzuki, Jo, Abby), Diana and lastly Wai - with more food and even booze.

Alas.. the movie has started.

I was quite distracted from Chicken Little with all the food being passed around. Imagine eating Chicken Mcnuggets while watching Chicken Little! How ironic! It was hilarious but I like Over The Hedge better.

Great laugh, great fun, great company, great food! Even without char siew and siu yook.

Hopefully, next year will be better. Maybe they should have a drive-thru next year. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »