Wednesday, August 23, 2006

China Trip: Day 1

Okies. Finally an update on my trip to China. Joined the company trip for a 5 Days 4 Nights to Shanghai, Suzhou and Wuxi. Seems short huh? Guess it’s a good thing cos most of our pockets are dried up by then. Well, at least for me, it is.

Let’s start off with the close to five hours flight whereby I was just being a pig sleeping all the way. MAS food sucks as usual. Flight entertainment was good but my eyes were too heavy to even bother about it.

So we reached China safely at 7am. Gosh... I still need my sleep. And really, things start to become a nightmare when we reached the immigration. Queue was very very very long. The line didn’t seem to be moving at all and we were already queuing for 45 minutes. And you know why? That’s because we found out later that some CHINA folks decides to proclaim themselves as foreigners by queuing in our lane. #XO/x#% Dumb ass. Can’t they read? Their lanes are on the other side.

Trying not to get that to affect my impression towards China. After all, I am a Chinese and my so-called home land is here.

So from Shanghai, we depart for Xitang Water Village. And what is so special about this place? Have you watched Mission Impossible 3? Remember the scene whereby Tom Cruise ran really fast in one of the village? Ta dahhhhhhh………


After which, we depart to Suzhou, one of the most beautiful city in Jiangsu Province situated in the southern Yangtze Delta. And after dinner, the tour guide brought us to Quan Qian Street to shop for souvenirs.

Oh boy! What a day…..

No comments: