Thursday, August 17, 2006

Paranoid Queen

I am so fat. I am serious. I put on so much weight since Shanghai .... or maybe before. Well, bottomline is that my pics looks chubby. Mom said its cute to be chubby. I disagree. Im living up to my Porky Queen title now. Shucks! Cant I be a lean Porky Queen?

My arms are still big despite my loyalty to Pump and Step at least once every 2 weeks. :P Maybe I should really pay more attention in Yoga and Combat to tone up my flabby arms. See, I even bought this for home exercise. But my arms are still fat. It actually look even bigger than before. @#%X&ox And my tummy is no better.
Shucks!!!! I need gym. I love food. I guess I have to be selective ever since I made friends with Mr H who or rather which refuses to leave my life... and in this case my legs. You cant imagine the agony I had while in China. Anyway, more on China in another entry. This entry is suppose to be on how I will make gym my best friend starting next week. Why next week? Cos my little green apple is coming as well. Another entry as well.

Till then, CHU YOOK LUI will just stay agonised especially since she havent found time to go gym.

THIS SUCKS!!!

No comments: