Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lift Experience

I was just thinking the other day how it would be to be stucked in a lift with a cute guy. Haha.. and I got my wish.. BUT without the hunk. Just about an hour ago, I was happily going in the lift with my yummy chocolate croissant for breakfast when the stoppid machine died on me. My first encounter trapped in the lift.. and all alone. Not that frightening cos the lights didnt go out. The ventilation was still there. So I rang my receptionist and told her to get some help while I pushed the SOS button in the lift and at the same time, ate my choc croissant to calm myself down.

5 minutes of wait and Im done with breakfast. Where is help when you need it the most?

Just as I was about to phone my friends, the rescue guy came.

And since I was stucked in between floors, my only option would be to jump down to the floor below (obviously when the lift door opens) and unfortunately there was no leng chai maintenance guy who you expect to save the damsel in distress. What the heck? Losers cant be beggars. I can either stay in the lift or choose to be carried down by some unknown stranger who is far beyond a hunk. And mind you, wearing a skirt today does not help much in the process of jumping down.Whatever!!! I just need to get out of the lift. You never know if the lift decides to collapse right? I know i know.. I watch too many action movies but shit like tat does happen. Better safe than sorry.

Guess, I will be very cautious what I wish for in the future... hahaha.. And watch lesser romance shows. In reality, we dont always get wat we want.. hahahaha... but I still want my knight in shining armour.....hahaha

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Looks like we girls have to dream on...

I'm still hoping that one of these days, a hunky petrol pump attendant will come up to fill my tank...

Geez, that just sounded...vulgar.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

u can only find cute models pretending to be pump attendants for mag shoot.. not in real life k.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.valium-2.info/377mbeffexorxr.html