Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Will Ya' Grow Up

Dont u just hate it when people just think they know you well when in actual fact they dont? They think they know everything but they dont know anything about me. It is irritating and at the same time annoying. Yes, it is a free world where one can say, comment, critic, pass judgement of something or someone, but I still think it is ridiculous for one to talk as though they know you best. I REPEAT. YOU DONT KNOW ME WELL TO SAY A BLOODY THING ABOUT ME K. I am sorry but I dont like it. If it is meant as a harmless joke, I wouldnt mind. But when said too often and use too many times, it becomes hurtful.

So, just because I made some silly mistakes or were ignorant of the things around me previously do not make me a stupid person now k. People grow as they aged. They come across new things. They learned and have new experiences. Just like me. Im not perfect and so are you. So dont start to become a bitch or bastard with me.

Some mistakes I mad, I repent
Some things I dont know, I learn

Hopefully u will too....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, who pissed you off lah? Come, let's go throw rotten eggs at their car.

Chili Padi Porky Queen said...

yeah man.. lets do that. Err... if only they have cars... haha

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I've been through the same thing. I know a car you can throw those eggs at

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.big-dicks-2.info/amateur-softball-association.html Tamiflu and manufacturer metal futon mattresses First rate auto leasing toronto dothan al amateur radio club free adult sex chat with web cams Like patanol