Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Polka Dots Returns

I guess I spoke too soon. My rashes cum allergy decided to visit me again yesterday. And this time even worst. Its more than a polka dots. Its looks like some pink island now........... Must be the blardy peanuts. So off to the doctor to get a second opinion. This time, I got more than a cream and medicine. I got a list of "pantang makan" list. No seafood :(, no egg white, no beef, ox, tomatoes, peanuts and lots more for now...Well, at least chicken and pork are not in the list. Phew..... So just apply the cream and see if its any better. If not, my doctor will have to send me to a dermatologist. SHUCKS.......

This is kinda terrifying. The skin condition is not getting better this morning. Finished the cream which the doc gave me (doc was a scrooge k) so went back there again to get more cream of course. But me no get any cream. Instead got a jab to clear off my allergy. Why didnt they think about it in the first place? Why put me through the suffering? Why does all doctors have different mode of treatment? Why? Why? Why?

Im going mad. My legs are very itchy and I can only wear my long working pants so I dont frightened anyone. Not scratching it but mentally I am. Does that count?? This has got to STOP...

Let's hope tomorrow will be a better day. :(

No comments: