Monday, July 03, 2006

Porky Queen's Polka Dot Weekend

Had the most horrible weekend.

First, board games was cancelled (though I don’t blame the person who has to work), then I developed the most horrible looking rash on my legs. How should I describe them? I took a picture of it but never will I publish this on the site. It’s like really pinkish polka dots all over my legs… like a pig with disease. Started over mamak AUT reunion on Friday. Well, it’s really nothing. It could be just mosquitoes trying to get some sweet blood of the Queen herself. So I tot… Ignorance, however, has to be dealt with when I can no longer stand the sight of my poor tan skin being invaded with dots, spreading to the thighs even… haha.. a little too much details here.. ahem…

So doc said I had a something rash… I cant remember the exact name now. Gave me some cream to apply and medicine to stop the rash. One was drowsy. And that I took when watching the pathetic match between England and Portugal. A lousy game it was. Beckham has to hurt himself. Rooney has to piss off the referee. And after 90 minutes, the medicine was starting to kick in. Thank goodness I was watching at home. Otherwise, I would have dozed off in the mamak and my friends would prob had to drag me home. Mom and sis continued to watch while I sped off to dream land only to wake up shocked the next day. England was not the only one which lost. Brazil too. My heart bleeds for those who bet on the 2 teams. Who says betting is fun?

Anyway, rash cleared off a little. A lot better actually. I could still go gym. Would have shocked everyone with my pinkish polka dots legs!! Haha… and you may ask what caused it? I have no blinking idea. Could be something I eat? What if I was allergic to seafood? My crabs? My prawns? My squid? Aikksssssss…Maybe it was the change of environment? Maybe it was the dirty gym equipment? Too many maybes…….

Whatever the reason it, it better cure ASAP cos I wanna eat my seafood ……


And Keith, i dont blame u for calling off board games. Thank goodness u did. :P Cos at least it was not the Queen's fault.

No comments: