Monday, May 15, 2006

My Kaki's

Lately, I have been hanging out with my old friends from primary naming Ted, Ali and Jay. Cool bunch of people whom I connect really well. Although Jay is the only one I really knew back then, time sure didnt take long for all of us to click. Actually, I have not been in touch with them ever since I left primary school. I kinda went missing.. No one back then knew where I was. As though I have vanished out of thin air. The fact is I went to a different school, move to a new neighbourhood and made new friends. I basically lost touch with all. I think, until the wonders of technology naming hp and friendster were introduced. And that's all thanks to Jay, the only few I kept in touch with.

Fast forward.....

Most of us have changed. Some may think I never grow up. Some may feel I'm still like a child. But I dont think so. Maybe of the size that makes me feel small. Maybe its my loudness and laugh that makes people think I have a inner child inside me. Striking a balance is where I like for now. Mature in some, childish in others. We grow up, experience new things, meet new people and life is all about that. Learning and growing.

Jay I would think is a loving bf and son who places time for his family. Seems too good right? But he is such a nice chap who u can share a good conversation with.
Ted is the ultimate joker who u will think looks too serious at times BUT he is not. The jokes he cracks and the nicknames he gives just makes u wiser cos u have to think fast to counter attack.
Ali is the used-to-be LCLY chap who has outgrew his adolescent interest and now thinks mature for his age. This fella is gaining respect from me for walking the walk and talking the talk.
But overall, these 3 people are neither boring nor pretentious and they have great personalities.

And of course, along the way, I am bound to meet more people.. friends' friends' friends.. what an extended network. Who have I met?
Let's start with Doug who happen to be from the similar industry - advertising. And as the world grows smaller, he happen to know Lady Di. Ex-colleagues in Sil Ad... hahaha...
The next would be Senn whom I think bears some resemblance to Ali. Maybe unknown long-lost brother le. While Senn is the oldest amongst the lot, I would have to agree that he does have a baby face and is the "youngest" amongst all. But, I realise he is always the one who always ends a joke with a bigger joke which leaves u laughing non-stop.
And finally, would be Kah Han whom I did not manage to really get to know except for the fact that he "deleted" my number from his phone. He survived the sarcasm i put him through. :P

Overall, its great hanging out with them and I shall extend the network even longer by introducing my friends to them one day. :D

No comments: