Saturday, May 13, 2006

Anxiety

When was the last time I sat for an exam? Too long to remember.. Anxiety set in as we entered the room. The only thing I love about this test is the fact that it is computerised. No need to write.. Yippee... so all we have to do is answer 60 bloody questions within 2 hours. Seems like a piece of cake right?? That's of course until we got to click on the button that determines our future in the industry - The FINISH button. So again, there I was, being scared and kiasu at the same time wondering if I should click on it so soon? After all, I still have 1/2 hour more... Then again, what if there is a blackout? What if I accidentally clear all my answers? What if I changed the answers so often that I confused myself? DAMN.. What the heck? JUST CLICK the bloody button. So here goes.... for better or worse.. There is gonna be only one answer...
.
.
.
.
Phew... The first word I see on my screen.. PASS.

Oh wells, congrats to myself for the effort put in. Now I can concentrate on other things...

No comments: